How to Load Non-Amazon Books onto a Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire is a low- price tablet computer. Developed by Amazon it is different from computers in a way that it is bigger than smart phones but smaller than other tablets. It is designed to make device easier to manipulate and offers a large screen. If you have an e-book and you didn’t not buy it from Amazon so in that case no need to worry as you can easily load data from your e-book to kindle fire tablet.
With this article, we are going to tell you that how to transfer how you can convert your files in a proper way and how can you transfer them to your Kindle Fire HDX. For any help you can contact Kindle customer service number.
Here are six different ways to load ebooks on a Kindle:
- The Cloud: All Kindle e-books that you ever purchased get linked to your account and available on any Kindle app registered to your account. It means there’s no need to “load” Kindle e-books onto these devices as you can download them directly from the “all” section.
- Web Browser: This is another way to transfer non-Amazon e-books onto a Kindle fire by using the web browser. It can download MOBI, TXT AZW and PRC formats directly to the Kindle from a number of free e-book websites.
- Send to Kindle Apps: This is the quickest and easiest way to send documents and non-Amazon e-books to a Kindle fire. With this app you can easily send files from your PC or smart phone device and articles from a web browser. They get delivered wirelessly to your Kindle.
- Calibre: It is one of the most popular third-party e-book software for managing your library and for changing e-books formats. It is most common way to send non-Amazon e-books on kindle fire.
- Sideload via USB: If you own a Kindle device you have the option to download all your purchased Kindle e-books directly from your Amazon and then sideload them to your Kindle from your system using a USB cable.
- Email: This basically works same as Kindle apps, just use email instead of Kindle app. You don’t need to install anything, just send files using email. Works with the same formats listed above.
Above complete process to transfer your non Amazon files into Kindle fire is given. If still you come across any issue while doing the process or if you face any issue with your device, you can contact us. We are the leading tech support providers available 24*7 for user help and support. Contact us now at Kindle customer support number.
Recommended:- How to Update Your Kindle Fire Software